Friday, July 13, 2007

still no internet

We still don't have Internet in our new house. It really sucks. I don't get Internet at work either so I haven't been able to do any blogging. I have a lot to write about: So here it goes.
About 2 weeks ago Don's mom found out her cancer isn't doing good. It has spread a lot more in her liver. The doctor told her she has about 4 month to live. It's so hard to believe because she feels so good. After finding this out we ask Linda if she wanted to go to our cottage with us for the weekend. We had a lot of fun. She helped me plant plants. We made the outside of the cottage look really nice. We also went over by Don's dad's house. We had dinner and played outside all afternoon. It was really nice weekend. Here are some pictures.

Linda resting after helping all morning pick weeds and plant plants at the cottage.
Camy and mom's sitting by Grandpa's pond



Brady, Brandon and Camy exploring at grandma and grandpa's pond in there back yard.


Camy and mommy decided to go into grandma's raft. There we tons of tadpoles that we got to watch.



Grandma and Camy up north at grandpa's pond. They are throwing rocks into the pond.

Don, his mom and brother have been busy getting everything ready for there mom. They have looked at places for Linda to stay when she starts to get to sick to stay home buy herself. This week they went and got all the funeral arraignments set up. This has been hard for everyone. It has helped that Linda has excepted what is happening to her. She it trying to do as many things before she gets to sick.

Don doesn't talk to me really about what he's feeling or whats he's going throw. I'm trying to give him his space but still try and be there for him.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh man - how hard is that. I'm so sorry to hear about Don's Mom. I can't imagine what he's going through. I'm glad you are able to be there for him and his Mom and help them through. She's lucky to have you.

I hope your internet is back up soon. Very frustrating. Adorable picks - looks so pretty by you.

I tagged you - but get to it whenever you can - no rush!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker