Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cam's in a big boy bed


Cameran is 2 years and 4 months old. A couple of weeks a ago Don and I decided to buy Cameran a twin bed. We brought it home and put it right in his room. Cameran thought it was great. He wanted to lay in it right away. His first night sleeping in his big boy bed was a little hard. He kept wanting to come out of his room he also played with his toys some too. After about the 5th or 6th time putting him back to bed. Don decided to lay with him. That was ok for the first night, but I didn't want that to be a habit for us. The second night was about the same but after the 5th or 6th time of putting him back into bed I decided to tell Cameran "If you come out of the room once more, I'll take one of your nuks away." (Cameran sleeps with two nuks. One in his mouth and he plays with the other one. He only get them when he takes a nap or at bed time) He ended up getting up one more time so I took away the nuk he plays with. Didn't like that very much, he scream and scream (I could only take that for about 3 min.) So I went back into his room and told him, do you want your nuk back, He says Yes, I say you need to go to sleep and stay in bed, He says Ok so I give him his nuk back. Cameran feel right asleep and didn't come out of bed until morning. That was a good night.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker