Friday, March 23, 2007

Cameran's little friend


Cameran has a little friend that he plays with all the time her name is Riya. She is 4 months younger then he is so they play very nice together. Her family lives next to us which makes it really easy for the kids to play together. On March 19 Sarah invited Cameran and I over to do some finger painting. The kids enjoyed that a lot. They ate carrots and finger painted, they might have eaten some of the finger paint too because of the carrots, but they'll live. Here are some pictures. Cameran made a picture for Daddy. Sarah and I enjoyed some Indian tea (which was the first time I've ever had that and it was really good) while the kids played. It's really nice to have someone around close to Cameran's ago and someone close for my sake also. Sarah and I take walks together


No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker