Sunday, April 1, 2007

Ganma(Grandma) and Papa(Grandpa) Visits

This weekend Ganma and Papa came up to visit. On Friday night about 6:30 my parents arrived. They haven't been up to visit since Christmas so it was nice to have them up. It rained all weekend so we played inside most of the time. We went down to the LRC and played racquet ball, ping pong ball, foos ball, and in it the weight room. My parents tried out the weight machines which made us all laugh. Cameran enjoyed playing on the big exercise balls with his daddy.
After Cameran woke up from his nap Ganma, Cameran and I colored Easter Eggs. Here are a couple of pictures. We went out to Lac Veiavus in Watersmeet Mi for dinner. We took two car so that my parents and I could stay and gamble for a little while and Don would take Cameran back home with him. It was so nice of Don to take Cameran home and I got to stay out for a couple of hours. My parents ended up losing $150 and I came out winning $20.


Ganma helping Cam color eggs

the family :)

On Sunday Cameran washed the window with a squirt bottle. But he was also squirting all of us.



He was really funny trying to get Papa and Ganma all morning. He was also squirting himself in the face. Here are a few pictures.

Cam's getting Ganma with the squirt bottle

Ganma 's got Cam.

I told Cam to smile and this is how he desided to smile, cute.
Cameran was spraying himself with the sqirt bottol. Here is a video.




It was a really nice weekend. Love you Ganma and Papa.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker