Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cameran's nuker

Yesterday morning I was going to the bathroom and when I was finished Cameran always wants to flush the toilet. We'll this morning he just got up and he still had his nuker in his mouth, witch he has 2 and he only gets when he goes to bed. So he goes to flush and leans over the toilet and says "all gone" and his nuker feel into the toilet. He was not happy at all, crying and saying my nuker, my nuker. Last night when we were reading just before bed time he asked for his nuk a couple of times and we explained what happened to his nuker again and he was even talking about it. I really think that because he dropped his nuker into the tolet it was ok. But if I accidentally drop his nuker into the toilet I think his little world would have fallen apart. Don and I thought for sure he wouldn't be able to sleep last night but to our surprise he did very well. And there was one "nuker". I'll have to work on getting Cameran to drop his other nuker into the toilet now. HaHa. At least he doesn't suck on this one, he plays with it on his face. I know that is really weird I know.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker