Thursday, May 3, 2007

7 Facts Meme

I was tagged by Janeen to tell you 7 facts about myself.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. We have a dog named Senta and she used to be our little girl, but since Cam came along Senta is second now and sometimes I would love to give her to my parents. She makes me so mad sometimes. She follows me around more the Cam does. I still love her thou.
2. I've never been tagged before. Thanks Janeen.
3. I went to Waukesha Technical Collage. In high school my boyfriend’s parents would always say, you need to go to a 4 year collage, you’ll never get anywhere if you go to tech. collage. 11 years later I am a stay at home mom and I’m also work from home for the company that I worked for when we lived in Waukesha. I went to school for AutoCAD and I’m still doing AutoCAD from home. I want to say ha I paid only a ¼ of what he paid and I was done with school in ½ the time. I’m very blessed that I’m able to work from home.
4. Don and I build our cottage with out taking any loans and we pretty much built it ourselves. My Uncle and cousin helped us with building the shell of the building. My Uncle is a builder and Don and I didn’t know anything about knowing what high windows and doors needed to be. He did a great job. Couldn’t have done it by ourselves. We also designed it by our self’s. When we had money we would by cupboards, sinks, flooring and the well would get put in. It has only taken us 3 ½ years to build it. We only have to put trim in yet thank goodness.
5. I am a Tom boy. I love hunting, fishing, ice fishing, camping, snowmobiling, biking and hiking. I’ve been deer hunting since I’ve been 16 years old. I got Don into hunting. I bought Don a bow for his birthday one year. I’m my father’s son.
6. I’m an only child. I loved it until I had Cameran. I realized that when my parents pass away I won’t have anyone. I do have lots of cousins but it is not the same as bothers and sisters. That’s why I want to have another child. I want Cameran to have bother or sister.
7. I’ve went Elk hunting in Colorado in Sep. 2003 with my dad, uncle, and Don. We didn’t get anything but it was a great experience. I would like to go again.

Here are the 7 people I tagged.

1. Rae
2. Jenna
3. Sue
4. Kim
5-7 anyone who wants to participate.

Sorry I could only find 4 friends. I'm new at the blogging.

5 comments:

Kim said...

What do I di, just copy it from yours?

stollmyheart said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! AHHH...where have I been? Your're moving BACK?? That's fantastic! Congrats! I can't wait to hear more! Where in Pewaukee??

Sue said...

Thanks for the Tag. I saw that Janeen had tagged you. Mine is up.

Michelle said...

I felt the same about Angelica having a sibling. I feel it is very important for her to have someone to confide in besides us. We live in Colorado! Look foward to following you on your journey!

Sue said...

FYI - I tagged you!

:)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker