Thursday, May 24, 2007

No Internet for a week!!

I will not be able to check or post for a hole week because we are moving today and we won't have Internet for a week. Bummer, I'm going to have withdrawals. LOL. We're going to pick up the moving truck at 11:30 and it is 88 miles away one way. What fun. We are going to pack up the truck tonight with everything and tomorrow about 12:00/1:00 we will be on our way to our new house. I really hope everything fits into this moving truck because if it doesn't we'll have to come back up and pick another load up on Saturday. It sucks having so much crap. We'll this is it I have to tare down my computer and get more packing done.

I wanted to give you some info about the place we are leaving. It really is a great place, check it out. It called Conserve School. I'm sorry to say we are leaving but it is just time for us to part and go back to family and friends. We will truly miss living up north but I'm very excited to be close to Wal-mark and eat place too. LOL We will still be going up north to go hiking, fishing, camping, and snowmobiling but it will take us 4 hours instead of no hours.

I will post more after we are all done moving and settled in. Have a good Memorial Day Weekend

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'm glad you got to do something special with Cam b4 you moved. I can't wait to see those pictures. Good luck with the move. I'd go through major withdrawal with no internet for a week too! Yikes!

I hope it all goes smoothly!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Good luck with the move!!

Anonymous said...

It's been longer than a week. How is the house? FYI..I tagged you!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker