Thursday, May 10, 2007

---Ologies

Sue tagged me with this Meme. Sorry it’s taken me so long to post it. With packing and trying to get everything ready to move and still try and get work done I haven’t had much time to blog. FOODOLOGY Q. What is your salad dressing of choice? A. Blue Cheese Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? A. Taco Johns Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? A. Were we live there are really only bars for sit down restaurants, so I would say I like Bents Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. pizza

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. bubble gum

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A.









Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 3

BIOLOGY
Q. What’s your best feature?
A. my smile

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. nope

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. hearing. I’m a good listener

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. about 2 years ago

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. a pull out couch that weighs about 100 pounds, because we're moving

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. no but I have fainted. I can't handle pain very well is what the doctor says.

BULLSHITOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No

Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. I really don’t know

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. greens and blues – makes my eyes bluer

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. probably when I was younger

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. no

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. no

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. it depends on what public street. Were I live I might because there are only about 5 businesses down town.

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. it depends on what kid of kiss, just a peck sure I would

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. I would pass on this one.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Sure give me $50,ooo, my husband would love that then I wouldn’t be on the computer so much.

Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
A. I don’t know if I could do that one or not.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. I would do it but I don’t think my body could handle that and I hat throwing up.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. no

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. Sure I could try. I wish that one would be easy but I don’t think it’s that easy to do.

Q. Give up MySpace forever for $30,000?
A. sure, that one’s easy I don’t go onto that one anyway.

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. Nothing

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. not a big movie watcher so I don’t even know if it’s really a movie or not

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. carpet on top of concrete floors with no pad underneath. Not the best for kids

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Stand.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A. yep

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. 3

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. never

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. to travel with my family

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last friend you talked to?
A. don, we had lunch together. I also talked to my cousin, Kelly just before lunch

Q: Last person you called?
A. My cousin, Kelly.

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A. into town to drop Cam off at daycare for the day.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. be all done moving and be settled into our new house

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. I don’t actually remember. It was in February some time

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. I think that I am.


I'm going to tag Michelle and Kim. Have fun girls - I did. If anyone else wants to join please do, just send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love your computer wallpaper. Such an adorable picture!

:)

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Great "ologies". I'm with you on the pizza. I could eat that every day. Hope you had a great Mothers Day!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker