Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thinking to much....

Today was filled with more packing and loading up Don's truck so we can head down to Pewaukee on Friday after Don is done working with yet another load. The load consists of kitchen stuff and my work drawings. The trailer is just packed with bikes, the grill, chairs and just odds and ends stuff. We will also be taking down my car to stay at our new house. We're going to load that up with close and plates. It'll be nice to get all the hard packing stuff out of the way.

I've been thinking a lot about how I'm going to feel when I'll be working all day and Cam will be at daycare all day. When I get home from work I'll only have 2 hours to play with him and then I'll need to get him ready for bed. Did we make the right decision to move? I'm so scared that we are making the wrong decision. I feel so bad that I've complained about Cam some days when we're not having a good day. Now I feel like I'm going to miss out on watching Cam grow up. I've been so lucky that I've been able to spend 2 1/2 years watching Cam grow up, but I don't know if I spent that time with Cam to the fullest. How do the mom do it that went back to work after 6 weeks of having there babies. I'm feeling very over whelmed about what we are doing right now. Were we live is a very beautiful place and I'm able to stay home with Cam, but were we are moving to we'll be close to family especially my mom. Were we live and were we are moving too are so different that you can't even compare them. I know there's not turning back now but I just really hope that everything will work out. To think I won't be able to see my little boy when ever I want to or take tons of pictures just because he's my little boy. :(

On a lighter note, today Cam had a fun day playing outside and helping me pack. The weather up here is very crazy, on Monday it was 85 degrees and today it was 45 degrees. Cam loves riding on his trek and his 4 wheeler. Here are a couple of pictures of him. When ever his trying to concentrate he always has his tong out. LOL.




Tonight it was daddy's turn to give Cam a bath and Daddy called me into the bathroom and I walked in on Cam and Daddy throwing water all over. It was pretty funny.





Cam always has fun with daddy even thou it might be pretty messy.





see all that water!! LOL You should have see all the water on the floor and how wet daddy was.




5 comments:

Kim said...

Carrie,
Love the pictures first of all. 2ndly, I know exactly how you feel about you going to work all day and Cam being in daycare, it's hard yes, I hated it but It obviously was something I had to do. Just remember, it will be good for the both of you! It absolutely sucks about having on ly two hours with him at night, I know b/c we go through it every night. I also hear ya on feeling bad when you get upset with him, I was there this morning with Landen. It will be alright. you'r doing the right thing.

Sue said...

Please don't feel bad about complaining on a bad day. It doesn't mean you appreciate him less - Mom's need an outlet. Every day can't be perfect.

I can only imagine how hard it is to go back to work full time. I had a hard time going back part time. Just think though that this will make you appreciate even more the time you get with him. I would worry if you weren't torn about it. Cam will feel your love and know that. You may not be getting the same quantity of time but you can make it the best quality of time at night and on the weekends.

Sue said...

I tagged you today!

Anonymous said...

I was one of those mom's that even less the 6 weeks went back to work. I enjoy it. I know that sounds horrible as a mother but it makes my time with Spencer even more special. He also goes to an amazing chil care program where he has learned so much in the 4 years being alive. He is writting and starting to read. I strongly believe that a great child care program is really good for kids. I would love to be a stay at home mom but financially it would be hard for my husband and I. Once you do it for a few weeks it will become easier. The first couple weeks though, are going to be hard. Good luck!

Carrie said...

Thank you so much everyone for the encouraging words. It has really helped me. We move this Friday and then I go back to work that next Thursday. It will be great I just have to remember that everything will be ok and we are making the right decition.

Thanks again everyone.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker